Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Fortunate One // Bondi Beach


Bondi Beach, Australia

I've caught the travel bug lately, but my second home is definitely Australia! Not only do I have a sexy man waiting for me over here, but you can't help but fall in love with this place. From white sand beaches to waterfalls and kangaroos everywhere, any day is an adventure!

I recently found this amazing store called Fortunate One, that is Australia based. I fell in love with this white slip dress immediately, with floral embroidery all over and a sexy slip on the leg, you really can't go wrong in this dress! You can shop this dress HERE.

I decided to pair this outfit with my new favorite jewels by Malabella. This "Cosmic Bliss" set of bracelets and necklace, adds just the perfect touch to complete my outfit! Beaded with white howlite & clear quartz I felt so much serenity and energy from these pieces.

Photography: @blakeysmalls

Xoxo
J



No comments:

Post a Comment