Thursday, February 2, 2017

HauteLook X Sam Edelman


Have you been on the hunt for the perfect pair of nude & black shoes?? Well your search is over!! I have found two of the best shoes from HauteLook that will have you tossing out everything else you own!

The first outfit features an amazing pair of nude pumps that literally go with any outfit! I decided to dress them down for a more casual look with some cut off jeans and a lace top. These pumps have just the right amount of heels to be able to wear them all day and all night! You can shop these shoes HERE.

In the second outfit I wanted to show how sexy these shoes made me feel! I decided to wear these lace-up, pointed toe pumps with a sheer dress to give it an elegant feel, you can find these shoes HERE. These shoes are also very easy to dress up, or down and can be worn for any occasion or season!

@hautelook is having a super cool flash event with Sam Edelman featuring the shoes I’m wearing into today’s post. Check it out HERE! #HauteLook

Xoxo, 
J

No comments:

Post a Comment