Sunday, February 26, 2017

Picking Flowers //


Picking Flowers //

I've always had a love for flowers, I mean what girl doesn't?? But I haven't really grown out of the "picking flowers" phase, but hey they make for a fun pop of color!

After strolling on the beach for hours here at the coast, we enjoyed the cute little downtown areas that have the best little breakfast shops and fun boutiques to shop at. I decided to wear this comfy dress from Pitusa (and when I say "wear" I really mean "live in for 3 days straight") this little neon yellow dress is the easiest to slip on, and not even realize you are wearing, dress! It's the perfect length and material for any day at the beach, shopping, or lounging around! 
You can shop this dress in many other colors as well, you will find it HERE!

Photography: @blakeysmalls

Xoxo
J



No comments:

Post a Comment